Who loves happily ever afters? The Happily Ever After Collective does! That’s why I’m so excited to join with nearly 50 other authors to bring you something that you’re going to love!
Every month the Happily Ever After Collective will deliver exclusive romance novellas from best selling, award winning authors who know how to deliver that HEA romance reader crave. Readers will get to choose as many as four never-before-published novellas each month (depending on subscription tier), participate in live chats with authors, and receive exclusive content. Some of the highlights:
- Four exclusive never-before-published novellas each month that span the romance subgenres with main characters who show that romance is for everyone. Readers will get to choose which novellas they want according to their subscription tier.
- Each month’s novellas will center around the same trope. That trope will change each month so that one month may be fake relationships while the next month is friends to lovers, for example.
- At least one of each month’s novellas will feature LGBTQI+ main characters.
- At least one of each month’s novellas will feature BIPOC main characters.
- Readers can participate in monthly subscriber-only interaction with the authors in the form of Zoom chats and extra content from each author that ties into the novellas.
- Exclusive Happily Ever After Collective digital book covers for each novella, perfect for those readers who are also cover collectors.
- A newsletter with information about each month’s novellas, featured authors and all of the HEA Collective authors’ new releases and sales.
I hope you’ll check it out → www.HappilyEverAfterCollective.com and sign up for the newsletter. Soft launch July 1 with August being the first four story month!
I’ll be chasing joy in the coming months and a part of that is also bringing fun things to all of you. Face to face conventions and book signings are not feasible for me in 2022, so you might be wondering, What’s coming from Piper in 2022?
Good question. I’ve been thinking hard about how I can still give you all a bit of me throughout the year, and friends, I have plans!
- New book! As readers, this is what we love the most, right? Wings Once Cursed and Bound, Book 1 of my Mythwoven series from Sourcebooks, is targeted for release in late 2022.
- London Shifters will be released in print for the book lovers who want a physical copy for their shelves
- My Intergalactic Idol series will continue with An Idol with Luv on Kindle Vella
Specifically for my newsletter subscribers
- I’ll be coordinating with other authors to do free digital book giveaways in my newsletters in the coming year, at least once a month.
- I’ll also be sending you shorter updates, more frequently, so that my newsletters are quick, fun, and not information overloads.
- I’ll be increasing the amount of exclusive story content you get related to my books, like an epilogue for the London Shifters series, for example, and exclusive first reads of excerpts for my upcoming Mythwoven series.
- You might also receive Happy Friday messages from me and Corbin, just for fun and smiles.
(not subscribed to my newsletter yet? No worries! Subscribe now)
Specifically for my Patreon supporters
- Trailhead – More consistent check-ins each month for insight into what’s going on behind the scenes
- Trail Cache – In addition to recipes and the very occasional video, I’ll be sharing more of my foodie adventures like my impressions of Egyptian food during my trip to Egypt in December 2021.
- Trail Buddies – More random quotes from my draft works in progress, more inspiration images and new vision boards, as well as audio samples of my narration for my indie projects, plus early looks at upcoming book covers
- Trail Guides – More material on writing craft, time management, and project management pulled from my course lectures plus access to videos of my lectures given throughout the year
- Trail Magic – London Shifters will be available in print in 2022 and Trail Magic Patrons receive signed copies of my indie titles automatically as they release (includes shipping to US, International Shipping Rates are at the cost of the patron).
(not a Patron yet? Consider supporting me on Patreon)
It’s been a rough year in 2021, and I really appreciate the patience and support of my readers through all of it. I hope you’re all looking forward to What’s coming from Piper in 2022!
Long-time readers might have read my London Undead (now the London Shifters) series way back in 2013 when I was still writing as PJ Schnyder. I’ve since had the rights reverted to me and I’ll be re-releasing them in ebook format this autumn, starting with Bite Me.
You might wonder, What’s different? Is it worth adding these to your collection?
- All new covers! The original covers by Carina Press really highlighted the zombie apocalypse setting of these stories and some people worried the romance was WITH the zombies, which is not the case. These are shapeshifter/human romances, and if you’re Team Werewolf, these might be just what you’re looking for.
- The series name, “London Undead” also really leaned heavily into the zombie setting. I decided the London Shifters was a much better description of the romantic core of the series.
- A fresh professional editorial pass was done on all three books. I wanted to be sure these older stories were up to par with my level of writing today.
- Bite Me, in particular, featured a disabled heroine in the original version. This disability is outside of my personal experience and I felt I didn’t have the insight or experience to write this well. I was worried I could do harm unintentionally. So Maisie’s character has been revised with this in mind.
The London Shifters series will release on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited first, starting with Bite Me on September 14 – the day before my birthday! Followed by Sing for the Dead and Survive to Dawn each month after that.
You can pre-order Bite Me by clicking here.
If you’re not a Kindle reader, no worries! I plan to take the series wide next summer and make the books available in most places books are sold online.
So…what do you think of the new covers?